quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2007

Paradise

I'm trying to be a better person. To be a good person, a nice "fella", a kind soul. It's been hard, everyday I fight for what I believe, for what I love, and everytime someone kicks me from my path.
Evil is constantly pulling me down, down to the ground, it stops me from flying on my dreams, and slaps my face over and over again. Destroying my hope bit by bit, killing with its ruined thoughts. I suffer in devil's hands, because God has forsaken me.
Seems like I don't deserve good things, only punishment. Seeking through the valley of darkness, am I, searching for a bright light to come out and save from this tyranny, but she won't come.
I sing a sad song, I'm the main character and the only one in an endless play. There are no good things for me, no happiness, no love.
I'm just waiting for an angel to help me reach the promised sky, those beautiful clouds, the never ending paradise.

1 comentário:

Ana Maggie disse...

Não desistas!Nem sempre o futuro parece risonho, ou as situações fáceis de resolver, mas é por às vezes é o ser dificil alcançá-las que as torna tão especiais..
=D